Land Planning and Consulting — The Regrarians Platform® has proven itself over thousands of projects to be the most robust yet flexible and integrated planning framework in the world. While we may design for you, we nevertheless recommend that people take up the option to do the REX Online Farm Planning Program by signing up as a Regrarians ‘Planner‘ level member. In this way, we hope to assist you in growing your own skill set as a planner and developing your own farm plan. Taking this option will save you $1000’s that you can instead direct towards developing and implementing your plans over time.
- Grading and Volumetric Analysis — Having designed, graded and evaluated hundreds of earthworks (dams, channels, roads, terraces, etc), we have developed efficient workflows by which we can help you assess concepts and produce accurate analyses and implementation plans within the constraints of landscape and budget.
- Pipe Network Design — Pipe water reticulation can be an extremely difficult aspect of farm planning to tackle. We can help you design or analyse pipe networks of any complexity with precision and in depth reports.
- Geomatics — Should you need mapping or GIS analytics assistance, please read through and consider our mapping services here.
Land Planning & Consulting
- USD$2000 / day (AUD in Australia & New Zealand only) — in all other countries Regrarians Ltd. Directors organize design and planning conventions which are levied by donation only — see Regrarians Trading Conditions for more details.
- USD$200 / hour
- Flights, hire car and fuel are charged at cost and split between liaisons.
- Time spent in transit will be charged at USD$100/ hour (AUD$100/ hour in Australia & New Zealand only) — i.e. Planes, Trains, and Automobiles, etc. This cost is split between convention hosts and liaisons when on a tour.
Regrarians Workplace members have discounts available for some of the services listed above. For details, please see this page.
GENERAL PLANNING PROCESS
Having worked on thousands of projects across every inhabited continent, Regrarians Ltd. is the world’s leading farm planning company. The Regrarians Works Pattern is up to a 17 step process that has been perfected over our 26 years in the Regenerative Agriculture & Living industry. We follow this process depending on your critical & self-determined needs. We have a complete set of forms and workflows available for you to fill in and follow if you choose to work with us. Following is a summary of all of the workflow steps.
1. Proposal Before contacting us, please read carefully through our Trading Conditions. and then write to us about your project and desired outcomes. We will respond with a project proposal (phased, if necessary). If you agree with our proposal, we can then proceed with the next steps within our working pattern.
2. Join the Regrarians Workplace All farm planning liaisons must be members of the Regrarians Workplace in order to contract us for this service. With email being invented in the 1970’s — whilst still useful — it is completely inferior to our highly integrated Regrarians Workplace platform. We have spent over 2 years developing the Regrarians Workplace platform to meet the needs of the community of people we liaise with. As a small team we are always working to be as efficient and effective as possible in serving the widest possible number of people — the Regrarians Workplace is our primary tool to achieve this context and any variations from this only diminishes our core capacity.
3. Holistic Context – 2+ hours A. Obtain a copy of the 1. Climate chapter of the Regrarians eHandbook, B. Read sections 1.09—1.11 (pp.25-29) and C. Complete the 1. Climate checklist (Appendix 3 pp.68-70). D. Consider using the excellent resources on Holistic Context development available at the Savory Institute.
4. Property Boundary Create a project area outline for us in Google Earth and send it as a .kmz file. Please see this video.
5. Online Meeting – Online – 1-2 hours Through our interactive (and recordable) Regrarians Online (RON) service we often have a discussion around key issues/needs ahead of any farm visit. RON is also a stand-alone service through which we deliver training and support.
6. Map Production – Desktop – 1-3+ hours If you provide us with the necessary data, our analytics team will develop and print out all of the maps necessary ahead of the site visit and analysis. OR
7. Regrarians Mapping – Farm/Online/Desktop – 1-3+ days Use your own UAV to map your property (anywhere) and we will process the imagery and maps for you. Alternatively, have Regrarians do the flying for you (within Australia only). You can see our mapping prices and process here.
8. Regrarians Platform Checklist – Farm – 2-5+ hours Check through the 10 layers of this renowned platform to cover most elements/issues on any farm.
9. Farm Walk-n-Talk and Site Analysis – Farm – 2-5+ hours Walk, drive, or ride over the property, generating how-to’s, troubleshooting and suggestions for various themes of development and management. Following our direction, you can also use video and apps like GPS Kit to complete your own site analysis.
10. Regrarians Platform® Concept Planning Farm – 2-4+ hours – Sketching of broad concepts for development and designation of broad landscape/management treatment options and processes.
11. Feedback – Online/Desktop – 1-3+ days Using the Regrarians Workplace platform we will engage in feedback
12. Regrarians Platform® Technical Design – Desktop – 4-15+ hours Detailed technical plans and construction drafts developed to varying levels of details according to client expectations and budget.
13. Regrarians Platform® Reports – Desktop – 10-15+ hours Short and long reports that outline the unique features of the project that you are undertaking the development and management of.
14. Regrarians Platform® BOQ – Desktop – 10-15+ hours ‘Bills of Quantity’ (BOQ) production that provides estimates to design development dimensions, materials & costs.
15. Feedback – Online/Desktop – 1-3+ days Using the Regrarians Workplace platform we will engage in feedback with the clients around any Regrarians Platform® detail plans, reports, and BOQ.
16. Visualization – Desktop – 10-15+ hours The Regrarians art team can produce realistic renders for marketing and to also help you interpret the future look of the property where these plans have been installed. You can find our prices and process here.
17. Follow up – Online/Farm – Ongoing – Using the Regrarians Workplace platform we’re readily available to our liaisons for calls & RON meetings/training, P2P & B2B sessions or follow up, mapping, design, technical assistance, and supervision work on a pro rata basis.
If you need a design, please fill the inquiry form below and we will get back to you.