REGRARIANS ILLUSTRATION SERVICE
For over 6 years we’ve been captivating our clients’ audiences the world over. Our illustrations inspire hearts and minds, portraying what is possible the way no amount of words can. We have worked with the majority of the professionals in the sphere of farm design and our imagery has been used and seen everywhere from commercials and funding campaigns to court cases and publishing. With hundreds of projects under our belt, we are well seasoned in the skill, capacity, and confidence necessary to handle even the most intricate tasks with aplomb.
1. Specified timeframes are indicative only and may vary between projects.
2. After you initially brief us about your project, it may become obvious that more data is required for the work in order to meet your desired outcome. In such cases, we will inform you about what additional data we need before we can begin working.
3. Upon exhausting the freely included iterations you will be required to pay for each subsequent iteration before receiving your final output. Iterations will be charged based on our fee of 150 USD per hour.
4. Resolution and output format are subject to change based on your needs. However, higher resolution or special format conversions may affect the final price of the service.
5. You may request a different license based on your needs. However, exclusive license or a transfer of authorship rights will greatly affect the price of the product.
This package includes three types of illustrations to choose from:
- Plan – A standard top-down 3D plan view with callouts or a legend to serve as a master plan.
- Oblique – A bird’s eye 3D perspective with callouts or legend that provides a great overview of the design.
- Ground – An eye-level photorealistic 3D illustration that serves to provide complementary detail and eye candy to your design portfolio.
What data is required will ultimately depend on your desired outcomes. For the Plan and Oblique services, we’ll typically ask you to provide us with a concept plan, in a format of your choosing. We may also ask for additional information such as a description of any special elements that you may want to be included, a list of your desired callouts, your logo in a transparent format, drone photography or survey, etc. For any Ground illustrations, we may ask for reference photography, reference illustrations that you have seen to give us an idea about the style you like, a very rough hand sketch to indicate the position of things, a short brief that describes your vision, etc.
The Architecture package offers two types of photorealistic illustrations to choose from:
- 3D Interiors
- 3D Exteriors
We will typically need CAD plans to use in our modeling process as well as a brief that outlines any specific details not articulated in the plans. Depending on your goals, we may also ask you for reference photography or drone photography of the building site.
We have 10 years of comprehensive experience in photorealistic 3D and fine art:
- environment/landscape art
- illustrations, keyframe art, and storyboarding for commercials, cinematics, and animations
We can illustrate nearly any concept that you can imagine. Depending on your goals, we may ask you to provide us with a short brief, a rough hand sketch, reference photography, or another type of data to assist us in realizing or support your vision.
- You must be a member of the Regrarians Workplace to contract us for this service. If you would like to become a member, please visit our subscription page.
- Requests for additional iterations beyond those free sets included in the package will be charged based on our hourly fee (USD$150/hour) with a cost ceiling at the standard per page rate for that particular service. It is in both parties’ best interest to communicate as clearly and articulately as possible, and that you provide as accurate and detailed information and feedback as necessary during the process in order to reduce the likelihood of needing any further iterations. Please carefully read through the ‘How to Give Feedback’ section included below.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon prior to the beginning of the project, Regrarians Ltd. reserve all rights over any imagery, data, documentation, and files that are produced by Regrarians Ltd. You may still use the imagery, data, files and documentation that Regrarians Ltd. have produced for you during the service for your own commercial purposes, advertisement campaigns, education, publications, etc. and will bear the Regrarians Ltd. name, website address, and logo.
- You may not resell any of the imagery, data, files and documentation that Regrarians Ltd. have produced.
- You may not claim imagery, data, files and documentation that Regrarians Ltd. have produced as your own creation or claim authorship over them.
- Illustrations that have been produced by Regrarians Ltd. may be used in Regrarians Ltd. advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Work that is subject to a non-disclosure agreement may be priced higher than usual due to the fact that we will not be able to use it in Regrarians Ltd. advertising and promotional efforts.
- Unless otherwise agreed upon prior to the beginning of the project, all imagery, data, files and documentation that we have produced will bear Regrarians Ltd. name, website address, and logo
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do I have to be a member of the Regrarians Workplace to work with you?
Yes, we are currently catering only to the needs of subscription members of the Regrarians Workplace. If you would like to become a member, please visit our subscription page.
- How long will it take?
It really depends on (1) the type of service, (2) your level and frequency of communication, and (3) on the scope of the project. Most Plan/Oblique/Perspective jobs take no more than 1-2 days, whereas Architectural visualizations and Hand Paintings may take between 2 – 5 days depending on complexity.
- When can you start?
If you are interested in the illustration service it is best that you contact us as soon as possible. Due to popular demand, we may be booked for several months ahead.
- What is required from me?
Only (1) to be communicative during the service and (2) to supply any necessary data or information we may need to realize your vision.
- Do you transfer authorship rights or offer exclusive commercial licenses?
By default, we do not. However, we are open discussing terms.
- Can I have my logo included on the images?
- Can I modify the images?
No. You are not allowed to modify the final images in any way, including removing our logo or other branding information from them. If you need the images modified you will have to contact us first.
HOW TO GIVE FEEDBACK
- Use clear, articulate and unambiguous statements or directives — we love bullet points! Never use general statements. Recognize that we are working over the internet and it is often remarkably hard to understand what you envision. So for example, it is not helpful to say “Can we include poplar trees in there?”. Instead, it is much more helpful to say “Within this area outline include a stand of mature, hybrid poplar trees, spaced at 12 meter interval within the row and 10 meter interval between the rows, with a crown width of 10 meters.”
- Clearly specify the extents and positions of things. For example, accompany your comments with an exact visual outline of the given area when talking about area extents — such as when discussing tree planting patches. Include an exact visual point, alignment or outline that clearly and precisely specifies where the element in question should be positioned when talking about the position of something, such as for example the position of a road or a structure.
- Include detail about the dimensions of things — width, length, height, batter slope, etc. Consider that we have to build from scratch everything that you are talking about. If you were to build a house, for example, you’d likely want to have an accurate construction plan with clear dimensions. It’s exactly the same for us.
- Include visual references, – images from Google or your own photos, Youtube videos, hand sketches, etc, – to assist our imagination when describing to us how something should look.